Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year New You Prompt 4 - Relax

[Lush Honey Bee Ballistic]
So for Prompt 4, Relaxing and rewarding.

I'm can make idiotic choices in terms of choosing something to reward myself with, my most frequent choice for rewarding myself is putting off having to deal with something difficult ex 'I have dealt with x difficult task, now I can put off doing y'

No very productive, it would be fair to say.

However, I'm making the trip back up to uni and back into Dorm Life and more importantly, Life Without a Bath Tub. So I went shopping in Lush today and got a few little bits including the ever lovely Honey Bee bath bomb. It smells gorgeous and it makes the tub water turn yellow.

So, hot bath, a lovely cup of tea, and perhaps a few episodes of my newly discovered guilty pleasure - Mob Wives.

8 comments:

  1. Back to the dorms, huh? I don't envy you. I'm back to college, myself, as of this weekend, but I'm fortunate to be an off-campus-dweller (a 31-year-old-bisexual-hedonist-witch-who-homebrews living in the dorms may be the textbook definition of "bad influence"). The more time I spend hanging out in the dorms with my friends, the happier I am that it wasn't an option available to me.

    Good luck.

    If I may ask, what are you studying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having command of your own space must be heavenly - I have to seriously limit and adapt my practices around being in a dorm (curious dorm mates and noisey first years be dammed!)

    I study Immunology, what about yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bath bomb things!

    Wish I had the privilege of my own bathtub again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really does feel like a priviledge when you don't have a tub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm studying Classics and History, and aim to get a doctorate in order to teach the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be facinating - being able to blend what you study with what you do, getting to analyse some of the original sources like Hesiod and his ilk (I presume)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I *love* Lush and bath bombs, I got hooked on them when I visited the UK and my bffs and I had to import into the states until Lush finally got here.

    2. Mob Wives is epically awesome. Mob Wives > Real Housewives as Dance Moms > Toddlers & Tiaras

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not yet seen Dance Moms, I have heard that it suppose to be 'so horrible to watch yet you just cannot stop looking', I will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete